[Digikam-devel] error establishing local environment digikam

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:03:35 GMT 2013

Hello,
   I installed libgpod and make executed successfully but then using the
foll. command:
KDEDIRS="/your/root/directory/" sudo
KDESYCOCA="/your/root/directory/var/tmp/kde-$USER/ksycoca4" kbuildsycoca4
I get foll. error:
kbuildsycoca4(21254) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType in
"plasma-wallpaper-image.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(21254) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Categories
in "/usr/share/applications/im-switch.desktop" is not compliant with XDG
standard (missing trailing semicolon).

but as you told I ignored it and moved forward.Also I tried to append
semi-colon but I was not able to append as system told that both files are
same(not able to rename).
After ignoring it I went ahead with other commands but when after exporting
I tried foll. command:

/your/root/directory/bin/digikam

I get foll.error: bash: /your/root/directory/bin/digikam: No such file
or directory
So,Can anybody help?

Thanks