[Digikam-devel] Does current git compile with KDE SC 4.10's kdegrphics libs?

Veaceslav Munteanu slavuttici at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 07:53:41 GMT 2013

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Marcel Wiesweg <marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de> wrote:

>> Please use the private libs, new version of libkexiv2 is comming with
>> KDE 4.10.2 and we operated few changes on this lib.
>
> Did you really backport this change to the 4.10 branch? I'm not sure this is
> really appropriate, it's a new feature, not a fix.

Marcel, I don't understand...

I changes in libkexiv2 are needed for writting picassa faces and as
Gilles suggested I increased API/ABI count of the libkexiv.
Also I began to commit some pieces of code that is tested and work,
because implementing rotations, I touch to much files so I will get a
too big to review patch...If you want I can roll back the changes that
won't make digikam not to compile with shared libkexiv...

--
Veaceslav