[Digikam-devel] Lensfun lib

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:12:59 BST 2013

Hi all,

This depend of  level of API break. If it's not too hard, pre-compiler
rules must be enough.

For that, of course, lensfun must provide a version flag somewhere to
be able to construct rules easily. We already do it with KDELibs for
ex, libkdcraw, Exiv2, etc...

If API are completely broken (as it make a big puzzle to plug rules in
code), fixing lensfun dependency to 0.2.7 is fine for me for next
release 3.3.0

Thanks to review this problem.

Gilles