[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] Moving projects to GSoC 2013 page

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:57:25 GMT 2013

As lead mentor, i would to mentoring GMic project. If it's retained. I
would to be also lead mentor to both model/view project.

I can be secondary mentor to other place as it's need.

Note that only one project can be mentored by one lead mentor. There is no
restriction for secondary mentor.

Marcel,

Do you think that a good idea to propose Face Recognition project ?

Victor,

I need your feedback about my libkipi project, not yet listed in proposal
list.

Gilles