[Digikam-devel] Moving projects to GSoC 2013 page

smit smit.meh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:50:50 GMT 2013

Hi fellow developers

Google Summer of Code 2013 has been officially announced by Google. Like
every year, KDE has listed its project ideas on [1].  We need to move
digiKam / kipi-plugins' projects from our internal page [2] to [1]. For
that, I kindly request you finish the following tasks within 3-4 days on
[2] so that I can make the transfer.

- Addition of a new project (if any)
- Those people who have already added their project, make the project
description in a format which is used in [1] so that it will be easy to
transfer.
- Choose primary and secondary mentor after discussion with senior
developers.

Thanks!

[
1] :