[Digikam-devel] Moving from Kate to KDevelop

Veaceslav Munteanu veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:54:38 BST 2013

Kdevelop is pretty cool to use because of it's code parser and search options.

I don't use all it's options, but it allows you to open a konsole and
you can install from it. the same thing for gdb.

But beware: KDevelop tends to add random and very strange includes:
stuff from boost, or "x11fix.h" that will compile fine on your
computer, but won't compile on windows or mac. Double check your code
before commiting something.