[Digikam-devel] digiKam Software Collection 3.0.0 beta1 is out...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:10:23 BST 2012

libkipi 2.0 is include with digiKam SC. You just need to use right
cmake flag to use local source code.

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam-software-compilation/repository/revisions/master/entry/README#L83

At install, libkipi 2.0 header are not installed. Only binary files.
There is no conflict possible with your distro version. More than on
version of shared can be installed on the system

Gilles Caulier