[Digikam-devel] Tagging implementation

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Fri Mar 30 11:55:18 BST 2012

> arkascha wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to discuss an idea of mine with someone who knows details
> about the implementation of 'tagging' in digikam. Ideal would be someone
> who did the implementation or parts of it him/herself.
> I tried a few times, but the irc channel does not seem to be very busy
> lately.

Since interest slowly dripples in from different directions I would like to
explicitly invite everyone interesting in a discussion about that theme to
send me a short note via email (to this gmane-pseudo-address).
I would suggest a time and an irc channel to have a short discussion about
the idea.

Have fun !

--
arkascha