[Digikam-devel] Fix for default build of digikam-sc

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 22:58:46 BST 2012

Hi Gilles,

I just pushed a fix for CMakeLists.txt from digikam-sc as it was broken
for the default build since your commit from 23rd March.
DIGIKAMSC_USE_PRIVATE_KDEGRAPHICS is now always defined since it has a
default so the test for NOT DEFINED was never going to work AFAICT.

I also fixed some typos and grammar nearby. I hope that this is all OK.
If not please let me know.

I only found this bug because the cmake run failed so there may well now
be problems if anyone needs to use DIGIKAMSC_USE_PRIVATE_KDEGRAPHICS=on.
The find packages for the private libkdcraw and libksane seemed to
return errors.

Andrew