[Digikam-devel] Curves tool, Questions.

Matthias Welwarsky matthias at welwarsky.de
Fri Mar 30 09:34:57 BST 2012

Hi,

I started working on the curves adjustment tool to have color channels in the
histogram box. I wanted to implement the same logic as previously on the
levels tool, but there are a few oddities:

1) the color pickers always work on all channels at the same time. Can I
change this behavior to match the levels tool? there, color pickers work only
on the selected channel, with luminosity and colorschannel working on all of
RGB.

2) the pickers for black and white tonal points work differently to the levels
tool. black and white in levels set the black and white point, i.e. the
minimum and maximum brightness. in curves, they set a point at 42 and 213,
which appears pretty arbitrary to me. Can I also change that to match the
behaviour of levels tool?

br,
matthias