[Digikam-devel] GSoC Introduction: Aniket Handa

Aniket Handa atneik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:48:45 GMT 2012

Hello there,

My name is Aniket Handa, currently enrolled in Jaypee Institute of
Information Technology, Noida, INDIA pursing B.Tech-M.Tech Dual
program in Computer Science & Engineering. My interests range from
Computer Vision, Computer Graphics to developing Android Apps. I am a
firm believer of FOSS.

I am particularly interested in "Facial Recognition" partially due to
its high demand (Bug 271679: 492 votes) and partially due to my
interests in vision. I saw that this Idea was also in GSoC 2010, so
that puts up questions like: was it taken by some student? If so, were
there some problems?

I am currently looking more about the project and will get back to you
soon. Looking forward for being a valuable part of the community.

Regards,
Aniket