[Digikam-devel] Images not displayed

Johannes Wienke languitar at semipol.de
Mon Apr 16 17:39:59 BST 2012

Hey everyone,

I recently have a problem with digikam version 2.5. I have no exact idea
when this started because I am using this version for some longer time now.

Anyway, the problem is that for some albums suddenly the icon view
contains only a subset of the actual images. However, the count in the
tree view is correct. It somehow happens only with albums I imported
recently and each time I import them again different images are missing.

I suspect there is some kind of database corruption involved because in
the Images table I could find entries for some of the affected images
which did not have an album number assigned. Any idea on how to debug or
solve this? I never really had a look at the database code so far.

Cheers,
Johannes