[Digikam-devel] the new pano tool

bkn bkn at ithryn.net
Tue Oct 11 03:08:18 BST 2011

Digikam-Devs,

I am on a quest to get this tool working on OS X. I was able to get it working with a small modification, but i don't know if this change breaks anything else. In short, there is call to KProcess::clearEnvironment() in ActionThread::compileMKStepByStep and ActionThread::compileMK. Removing these two line helps getting the tool to run under OS X. The reason is that clearEnvironment() removes directories in the user's $PATH which contain the stitching binaries and the makefiles generated seem to rely on these tools existing in the user's $PATH rather than specifying the full pathname of the binaries.

Is there a specific reason to call clearEnvironment()?

Thanks,
 -- brad