[Digikam-devel] Assigning ratings with keys

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:11:30 GMT 2011

Hi Michelle,

use CTRL+0/1/2/3/4/5 to rate picture by keyboard.

Similar to assign color labels : CTRL+SHIFT+0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

...and  pick lablels : ALT+0/1/2/3

These shortcuts are hard configured in digiKam, as it do with Aperture
of Lightroom.

For Tags, keyboard shortcuts can be configured manually. It's a
property of tags.

If none work, run kdebugdialog, and enabled digikam debug space.

Now, run digiKam from a console, and look message printed when you try
to use a shortcut.

Best

Gilles Caulier