[Digikam-devel] GSOC 2011: Photo Frame Layouts

Lucas Spas lukasz.spas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:47:51 BST 2011

Hello.

My name is Lucas Spas. I am a student of Applied Computer Science on AGH
University of Science and Technology in Cracow (Poland). I had just ridden
KDE GSoC projects list and I found very interesting project for me - I mean:
Photo Frame Layout module for digiKam project. Why I found it interesting?
It's because my hobby is photography and I would love to have such
functionality in digiKam all the more that I have a possibility to write
such module on my own.

I am familiar with C++ and Qt and it is my belief that I can cope with this
project. However I have lots of ideas which could be implemented in this
module.
But I am quite not sure if it is still available project. But if it is still
open I would like to know where I could send my proposal?

Thank you for answer in advance.

Best regards,
Lucas Spas