[Digikam-devel] Re: Digikam 2.0.0 is now available

Veaceslav Munteanu slavuttici at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:15:42 BST 2011

Hello. I want to ask: A Windows Installer and a Mac package will be
available soon?

digikam 1.7 under windows (from  installer) works really horrible, even I
wasn't unable to work with it.

want to share this app with some of my friends that have nothing in common
with coding and Linux based systems.