[Digikam-devel] Re: Digikam 2.0.0 is now available

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:59:14 BST 2011

Thanks Nicolas for the release and tarball.

I will make the announcements when it's possible. I still in French Alps
with a slow internet connection. I go back at home next monday.

To all developers, 2.1.0 is now open for new implementations, features, and
fixes. I already patched digiKam Camera Interface with a lots of
optimization, fixes and improvements, especially to speed up connection and
thumbs generation from camera. There are others pending patches in my list.

I plan to release 2.1.0 at end of august of first week of september.

Gilles Caulier