[Digikam-devel] Re: Update schema version 4 to 5 failed - "connection 'ConnectionTest' is still in use"

Gert Kello gert.kello at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 05:02:43 GMT 2011

> Ok, probably the database file is damaged somehow. Good that you dont have
> valuable information in there. One would think that Sqlite it very safe, and I
> assume it is, but very rarely something like this seems to happen.

I have seen it once (Linux on netbook).

I think it was related to multiple instances of Digikam starting up at
the same time. (Ow was it digikam failure to close up?)

If I remember correctly was able to recover from situation just by
adding required entries to settings table using SQLite browser.

Gert