[Digikam-devel] Re: [Digikam-users] digiKam and Kipi-plugins 1.8.0 released...

Hevï Guy heviiguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 23:01:20 GMT 2011

Fantastic work! Thank you very much for your tremendous effort :-)

Now, moving on... Is anything progressing on the front to provide an
all-encompassing set of FULL instructions for the many Newbs out here
who still have trouble compiling the program and all of its various
dependencies? It truly is a shame not to be able to enjoy the updated
features of this terrific program because we're simple photographers but
not coding wizards :-(