[Digikam-devel] Re: face detection process...

Alex Jironkin alexjironkin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 09:40:54 GMT 2011

Yes  it is quiet different. The current trunk uses many different cascades then choses "faces" that have an overlap. Where as 0.2 branch I chose the best cascade I could and tweaked parameters. I think I get much better result on the images I have. But that might not be indicative of other people collection. If you checkout 0.2 branch, there is also a GUI u can build and test individual images to see different results. Build with -DBUILD_EXAMPLES_GUI=ON flag in cmake.

Alex