[Digikam-devel] Re: Needing ideas for Rosedu's Open Source Development Course

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 23:21:42 GMT 2011

Hi,

I remember seeing couple UI mockups here on ML, but noone really got
through (what happened to that new statusbar thinggy?). So maybe after
some consultation with Gilles or Marcel, you could work on these. Also
adding some decent animations could refresh the UI. You could also
help porting the rest of Qt3 stuff to Qt4/kdelibs (btw. the thumbbar
centering of the selected image doesn't work, I tried to fix that, but
with no luck. Also the Qt4 views have better methods for handling
this).

That's all I can think of right now :)

Marty