[Digikam-devel] Re: kde:digikam-software-compilation up and working

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:28:20 GMT 2011

Simon,

you should set your environment like this:
http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual#Let_Git_rewrite_URL_prefixes

Then you can use the "url" Marcel posted in the first post, the
kde:digikam-software-compilation. It's actually very handy and making life a
lot easier ;) You'll see this with other KDE projects as well, so I strongly
suggest you read the manual up there and set yourself accordingly ;)

Marty