[Digikam-devel] Nepomuk integration

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:56:29 GMT 2011

Hi Martin,

I don't think that face tag is exported/ imported through current
digiKam nepomuk interface.

All code relevant to Nepomuk, written by Marcel, are hosted in this folder :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/show/utilities/nepomuk

If you want more details on this implementation, ask directly to Marcel...

Best

Gilles Caulier