[Digikam-devel] Panorama tool under construction : i need images to test...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:45:54 BST 2011

Hi all,

Thanks to all contributors for all images sent for testing. This help a
lots...

Look the result of Panorama tool in action :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/6060217962/sizes/o/in/photostream/

The tool is finalized and will be available for 2.1.0 release, planed at
first week of september.

NOTE: If you have other samples images to share, especially a pano photo set
of more than 18 images, it will help. I tested succesfully with 2, 3, 5, 8,
12, 15, and 18 images. No more. JPEG or RAW are welcome...

Thanks in advance.

Best

Gilles Caulier