[Digikam-devel] Panorama tool under construction : i need images to test...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 09:03:01 BST 2011

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce that digiKam Panorama tool is under construction
and start to give very good results. This tool is make by a GoSC2011
student, who have coded very well and very quickly. This kipi-plugin
is based on hugin command line programs...

I upload to flickr some screenshot of this tool in action. Look the
great work done on 2 shots taken at St Francisco...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/6038926199/sizes/o/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/6038920819/sizes/o/in/photostream/

... I need your help to test the new digiKam Panorama tool...

If you have some un-assembled panorama pictures (RAW or JPEG), it will
be great to to check these images with it.
Please send me a link to your images on the web using my gmail address.

Thanks in advance...