[Digikam-devel] Separate bugs mailing list?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:16:44 BST 2011

One user who receive all bugzilla mail ? It's weird...

typically, all developers are registered to a ML. Developers will be
triggered to interesting reports (typically each developer maintain a
part in digiKam).

If only one guy receive bugzilla notification, this filtering will be
broken. One people cannot dispatch/assign bug to right developers.

Gilles Caulier