[Digikam-devel] Re: Color theme plan...

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Thu Apr 7 21:30:55 BST 2011

> This color is used to draw rating and other digiKam properties in GUI.
> I use orange like color from Dolphin rating icon.
>
> Perhaps we can do better, for ex to compute this color to have the
> best contrast with background color accordingly with KDE color scheme
> selected in setup menu.

My wish would be a blue color with the default theme again ;-)
I dont know how it was done with other themes, but for the default blue/white
colors, blue is the color also found in the category header and for selected
items, bringing in yellow text and stars adds a new color which is not found
anywhere else.

Marcel