[Digikam-devel] Digikam handbook

Frank Steinmetzger Warp_7 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 4 17:48:53 BST 2011

Hello

I was half-way through reviewing the German translation of the Digikam
handbook in trunk. And when I lost several hours’ work due to an empty
battery, I decided to halt the work and first point your attention to the fact
that it appears quite outdated in parts. Most prominently it talked about
sorting albums by collection. This is a feature of the old KDE3 version and is
no longer there in current releases.

Another reason is the upconing 2.0 release and I thought that maybe a new
handbook is already in the works for it.

Cheerio
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
I forbid any use of my mail addresses with Facebook services.

while( !asleep() ) do sheep++;