[Digikam-devel] Re: GSOC 2011:Photo Frame Layouts

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:01:17 BST 2011

2011/4/4 Lucas Spas <lukasz.spas at gmail.com>:
> Hello.
>
> I am wondering if it is required to note in my 'Photo Frame Layouts'
> proposal about such obvious functions like 'undo/redo stack',
> 'print/print preview' or 'save to/load from file', etc. Could you tell
> me what is your opinion? I am asking because I don't want to
> excessively increase amount of text and in my opinion those functions
> are evident?

If these function are evident, of course, some words must be written
about to be clear.

Due to time permit to work on pproject, all finctions are important.
You need to identify how many time you will pass on each features.

So, implemeting a feature cannot be done as well. You must study,
write code test, fix, and test again, etc... It's important to write
each details, as in a scope statement...