[Digikam-devel] Re: GSOC 2011:Photo Frame Layouts

Lucas Spas lukasz.spas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:54:30 BST 2011

Hello.

I am wondering if it is required to note in my 'Photo Frame Layouts'
proposal about such obvious functions like 'undo/redo stack',
'print/print preview' or 'save to/load from file', etc. Could you tell
me what is your opinion? I am asking because I don't want to
excessively increase amount of text and in my opinion those functions
are evident? I realize that to much text might discourage to read
whole proposal - that's why currently I haven't noted about them.
If you say yes, then I will improve my proposal, while there's still time.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Lucas Spas