[Digikam-devel] First steps with the new features: face recognition and versioning

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Thu Sep 9 09:11:14 BST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 9. September 2010, 10:01:27 schrieb Sven Burmeister:
> Ok, so I wait until the "scan collection" is fixed and try again. As I
> wrote it does not continue to scan after a few images and just stays at
> one for ever.

Apologies for sending the reply to the -users list, I forgot to tell kmail
that there is a second mailinglist in that folder now.

Currently digikam2 fails to compile here because libkface fails to compile
with the following error:

/home/kde-branch/kde/src/libkface/libkface/image.cpp: In static member
function ‘static int KFaceIface::Image::recommendedSizeForDetection()’:
/home/kde-branch/kde/src/libkface/libkface/image.cpp:125:12: error:
‘getRecommendedImageSizeForDetection’ is not a member of ‘libface::LibFace’
[ 52%] Building CXX object libkface/CMakeFiles/kface.dir/button.o
/home/kde-branch/kde/src/libkface/libkface/image.cpp:126:1: warning: control
reaches end of non-void function
make[2]: *** [libkface/CMakeFiles/kface.dir/image.o] Fehler 1

libface is updated, i.e. rev 217

Sven