[Digikam-devel] Re: Current svn of libkface does not compile for me

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Thu Oct 28 10:35:17 BST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010, 11:24:36 schrieb Alex Jironkin:
> Yep, I just updated libkface to remove the references to count(int). I
> can't compile for the moment, but can you compile to see if this works
> now, please.

It seems fixed. Now I'm stuck again at:

In file included from /home/kde-
branch/kde/src/digikam2/utilities/imageeditor/editor/imagewindow.cpp:77:0:
/home/kde-branch/kde/src/digikam2/digikam/componentsinfo.h:43:27: fatal error:
libkface/face.h: file or directory not found
compilation terminated.

There was another thread which suggested to remove the CMakeCache but that did
not help, neither did removing the whole build dir of digikam2.

Sven