[Digikam-devel] Re: Current svn of libkface does not compile for me

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:31:19 BST 2010

yes, it compile fine now:

[gilles at localhost libkface]$ svn up
U    libkface/database.cpp
U    libkface/recognitiondatabase.cpp
U    libkface/database.h
U    libkface/recognitiondatabase.h
Updated to revision 1190608.

[gilles at localhost libkface]$ make
[  0%] Built target kface_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target kface
[  0%] Building CXX object
libs/libkface/libkface/CMakeFiles/kface.dir/database.o
[ 10%] Building CXX object
libs/libkface/libkface/CMakeFiles/kface.dir/facedetector.o
[ 20%] Building CXX object
libs/libkface/libkface/CMakeFiles/kface.dir/recognitiondatabase.o
Linking CXX shared library ../../../lib/libkface.so
[ 70%] Built target kface
[ 70%] Built target detect_automoc
Linking CXX executable detect
[ 80%] Built target detect
Scanning dependencies of target libfaceGUI_automoc
Generating mainwindow.moc
[ 80%] Built target libfaceGUI_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target libfaceGUI
[ 90%] Building CXX object
libs/libkface/test/CMakeFiles/libfaceGUI.dir/libfaceGUI_automoc.o
[ 90%] Building CXX object
libs/libkface/test/CMakeFiles/libfaceGUI.dir/gui/main.o
[100%] Building CXX object
libs/libkface/test/CMakeFiles/libfaceGUI.dir/gui/mainwindow.o
Linking CXX executable libfaceGUI
[100%] Built target libfaceGUI

Gilles