[Digikam-devel] Re: Git

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:10:01 BST 2010

Martin,

The git migration will be done later, when 1.x release plan will be stopped.

I plan to release 1.6 for Christmas and probably 1.7 2 month later.
After that, i think that 2.x plan will replace 1.x as well.

Between this transition, both branches must be synchronized, and it's
must easy to do under subversion...

2.x will be a good git switch moment.

Gilles Caulier