[Digikam-devel] Re: Cannot compile libkface

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Wed Nov 24 17:02:11 GMT 2010

> I'm trying to compile digiKam 2.0 after a while, but I'm stuck at compiling
> libkface. I have all the required dependencies, including OpenCV 2.1 . Can
> you tell me please if this is from me, or is something broken in the
> compile?

I'd say that when linking, all methods from the OpenCV library are not found.
That means the headers are found by the compiler, but the corresponding
libraries not by the linker.
Either, there is an installation peculiarity at your side, or some problem
with the CMake detection.

Here on OpenSuse, the package opencv-devel provides, in addition to the
headers:
/usr/lib64/libcv.so
/usr/lib64/libcvaux.so
/usr/lib64/libcxcore.so
/usr/lib64/libhighgui.so
/usr/lib64/libml.so

> Btw, sorry for coding so rare in this period, I am pretty busy at the
> university. Even if, I promise that my work will be finished until the
> first beta release.

Ok ;-)