[Digikam-devel] Re: Status of face detection

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Mon Nov 15 17:03:35 GMT 2010

Am Montag, 15. November 2010, 12:35:57 schrieb Marcel Wiesweg:
> when testing with a new database, I could now finally reproduce the
> problem. Please test, it's hopefully fixed in SVN.

With Rev: 1197310 (digikam) and Rev: 1196626 (libkface) the issue is fixed in
a way, i.e. digikam notifies that the face detection was finished and a
"close" button is enabled. Yet if scanning only one folder the picture of
another folder is shown in the scanning window and the progress bar still
moves from left to right, which is kind of irritating.

Does anyone else have the issue that manually adding faces via the icon in the
preview (head and a green plus) does not work and neither does clicking on the
tag of a face in the preview give any possibility to change the tag?

Sven