[Digikam-devel] Re: Versioning marks

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 21:29:42 GMT 2010

Hum, how i can interpret it exactly?

The first time that i see this shot, i have been perturbated : what i
must see there...

After reflexion, i understand that all item are grouped due to versionning.

How i can see how many items are grouped exactly ? (without to take a
look into right sidebar of course) ?

I think the group color use to identify versioned items is not
ideal... But it my viewpont of course...

Gilles Caulier