[Digikam-devel] Re: Versioning marks

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:27:40 GMT 2010

Ok, so I figured out the outline for all the versions. Look here -->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mck182/5171745110/
Yeah it still has some glitches (which are being fixed right now), but
basically it works! The outline is preserved even when you change the zoom
ratio or when you're working with sidebars (expand/collapse). The outlines
are selected directly in the delegate, so if anything changes the view in
any way, the delegate will redraw everything and thus reselect the correct
edges.

Now how about the coloring? I don't want to use the "selected" color for
this as that would confuse the user and it would not be possible to see,
which image is selected. We could make it either inverse color of current
"selected" theme color, but that could lead to some very wild and just wrong
colors with some themes, or to use lightgray. It will be just lightly
outlined, suggesting the relation in an nondisturbing way.

What do you think?

Marty