[Digikam-devel] Re: extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dimg/filters/fx

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 18:19:54 GMT 2010

The result look similar.

Andi have patched blur filter to use CImg for speed reason. That all.

I can see that gaussian blur code use double kernel loop to blur
image. Also code is not really optimized.

i know some others algorithm from Mosfet very optimized for speed, but
code is not really understandable.

If somebody is interested, code is in this archive :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/misc.tarballs/libkimageeffect2.tar.bz2

This archive come from Mosfet himself, few year ago. He have contacted
me directly to know how he could contribute to digiKam. I said that we
need algorithm to process image...