[Digikam-devel] Digikam-devel Digest, Vol 60, Issue 68

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:42:17 BST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 19:48, Jens Müller <tschensinger at web.de> wrote:

> Marty,
>
> did you solve the issue with ioslaves?
>
> Regards, Jens

No, I played a little with the script, but no luck :( I've also tried to
link the kio_digikamalbums.so to several places to see if it gets picked up
there, but it didn't. Can I somehow see where is digiKam looking for the
file? Even by adding some temp output lines in the code (where?). Also, when
I run /usr/local/bin/digikam directly without the env script, it can't find
this lib either, which I though it should when there is the distro version
present and working correctly (and the libs are in /usr/lib64/kde4).

Any ideas?

Marty