[Digikam-devel] I want to apply for gsoc 2010 project

Gabriel Voicu ping.gabi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:29:45 GMT 2010

Hello everyone!

My name is Voicu Gabriel, I am from Romania and I am studying Computer
Science at University Polytechnics in Bucharest.

I would like to apply for your Reverse Geocoding and Improved Map Search
project from Google Summer of Code 2010. I have some ideas about how to
implement the tasks and Michael G. Hansen gave me some more explanations, so
everything is a little bit clearer in my mind now. I am very excited by the
idea of working on digikam, I always wanted to work on a photo editing and
management software.

What should I do now to make me closer of being accepted?
What are your expectations from a student working at your projects?
If I want to speak more about the project, I can put all my questions or my
idead here, on the mailing list?

Thank you and have a nice day!

--

Voicu Gabriel