[Digikam-devel] Model View Port Testing

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Jan 16 14:21:50 GMT 2010

I committed this because a lot of users wanted it... but now even more users
hate it :) If we would rethink this behavior, I would go with "double
click"... :D
If I remember correctly, in KDE3 both sides behaved the same, but this is
inconsistent now. But maybe I'm wrong...

Andi Clemens
www.digikam.org