[Digikam-devel] Model View Port Testing

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Jan 16 14:13:14 GMT 2010

> Yes, the old behavior was somehow not very compatible with the rest of KDE
>  / Qt applications.
> But now the left side and the right side are incompatible, too.
>
> The right side expands / collapses a tree by double clicking, the left side
> does not.
>
> The right side behaves like a "normal" KDE / Qt app, the left side like
> digiKam (:-)).
>
> We should at least have one behavior for both sides, where as I would
>  suggest to go with the double click expand / collapse solution.

Did you see comment #9 on bug 126871? Your SVN commit ;-)

The special situation is to expand the children of an album if you select that
album. Selection is single click, always. The rationale at the time was the
selection has no special meaning on the right side.
I don't mind using double click to expand, but I like auto-expanding when
selecting.

Marcel