[Digikam-devel] Translation EXIF fields

Johannes Wienke languitar at semipol.de
Sun Jan 10 19:19:32 GMT 2010

Am 10.01.2010 19:59 schrieb Marie-Noƫlle Augendre:
> I hope the question is not inconvenient ... in that case, just let me know.
>
> I'm currently working on a EN->FR translation of all the EXIF fields
> for the Piwigo project. I can see all the translation has already been
> done for Digikam. Would it be possible to get some copy of the Digikam
> language file, so I have not to reinvent everything; these are very
> technical notions and I almost know nothing about them.

The translations can be found in a special translation file which is
publicly available in the spirit of open source:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/fr/messages/extragear-graphics/digikam.po?view=markup

Have a look for the translation from these source files:
libs/imageproperties/imagepropertiestab.cpp
libs/imageproperties/cameraitempropertiestab.cpp

Johannes