[Digikam-devel] Translation EXIF fields

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:59:53 GMT 2010

I hope the question is not inconvenient ... in that case, just let me know.

I'm currently working on a EN->FR translation of all the EXIF fields
for the Piwigo project. I can see all the translation has already been
done for Digikam. Would it be possible to get some copy of the Digikam
language file, so I have not to reinvent everything; these are very
technical notions and I almost know nothing about them.

Thanks,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com