[Digikam-devel] digiKam 1.0.0-beta5 release this week end.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:14:53 BST 2009

Hi all,

I plan to make 1.0.0-beta5 tarball Sunday morning, if all is fine for you...

Please check if all your code is ready to be published.

With this release, and if we don't plan a beta6, we will freeze i18n soon.

What do you think about ? Do you need a new beta release before RC
stage and freeze of strings ?

I vote for yes... This will delay a little the final release, but in
all case, we must publish 1.0.0 version before Christmas 2009 (:=)))