[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/imageplugins/freerotation

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 15 18:03:22 BST 2009

2009/5/15 Andi Clemens <andi.clemens at gmx.net>:
> SVN commit 968414 by aclemens:
>
> Use DExpanderBox in freerotation tool, too.
> Makes it much more space saving on smaller screens.
>
> Gilles, Marcel and others,
> we should consider to use this in every plugin... what do you think?
> It is much more readable then those ugly vertical tabs (toolbox widget)
> we use in some places.

I'm agree, if it's really necessary.

CM tool for example is a good candidate. this tool need to be reviewed
to fix all dumy pending bug.

The most important is KDCRAW settings widget. For me it's a priority,
but as KDE 4.3 is already in beta1, we cannot move now this widget to
the library. We need to wait branching in 1 month. Of course we can
prepare code in a dedicated libkdcraw branch...

Perhaps using it to image properties sidebar is a goode idea...