[Digikam-devel] 0.11.0 (or 1.0.0) beta1 ?

Matthias Welwarsky matze at welwarsky.de
Wed May 13 19:46:59 BST 2009

On Wednesday 13 May 2009 20:31:04 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Before to release a beta, let's me hear how many time you need to
> polish code and prepare tests in public. I will post release plan...

I need very little time, just another weekend or so to implement settings
persistence in the sharpen batch tool. What are your plans framework wise?
Should I just go ahead and make a private storage or do you have something to
reuse already?

The architecture rework for the batch queue manager (using multi-instance
batch tools instead of "singletons") is not on my radar for the beta1 (or
1.0.0)

regards,
matthias