[Digikam-devel] Moving 0.11 to trunk

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Mar 23 18:05:23 GMT 2009

Hi,

I feel we are waiting for this to be done.

There was this huge KUrl toLocalFile() patch. Gilles, has this been ported to
0.11? If not, I might give it a try with git's cherry-pick.

Andi, what's your status on your local git trees?

It seems there is no release tag done for 0.10.0 final (or any other release
since 0.10.0-beta2), at least not in tags/digikam, or am I missing something?
No problem, can still be done!

If this done, and we have checked all changes in trunk/ since the point in
time the tarballs were created, are ported to the 0.11 branch, we need to
remove trunk (delete?) and move 0.11 in its place, am I right about this?

Marcel