[Digikam-devel] Auto-generate album thumbs

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Mon Jun 29 20:09:21 BST 2009

This is another patch, allowing the auto creation of thumbs for albums by two
types:
First Item - Use the first item as album thumbnail
Random Item - Well, use a random item from this album :-)

What do you think, you have not answered yet. Is this feature worth
implementing? If you ask me, YES :-)

If not, please tell me, before I might continue working on this.
I started this as some users complained, but now I actually really like it.

It could be improved though, I'm sure.

Andi